We highly recommend that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 or higher for this download.
By downloading the software, you agree to the End-User License Agreement.
Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the Appia Video Communicator software (below), follow these steps to start your session:
- Install your Windows-compatible camera and headset or speakerphone
- Open Appia Video Communicator (there will be an icon on your desktop after you install the software)
- Click File
- Click Add/Edit Rooms
- Click Add
- Enter the information required:
- Video Room ID (provided to hosts by Appia and to guests by your host)
- A Video Room Name (your choice; for your own use)
- Your PIN (provided to hosts by Appia and to guests by your host)
- Your Screen Name (your choice; will be seen by everyone else in the conference)
- Click Save
- Click Close
- Check your camera and audio devices by clicking ‘Settings’
- Highlight the Video Room you just created
- Click Call
Click here to see other resources that will come in handy.